Thursday, March 12, 2009

Look Away

Big Country - Look Away lyrics  This time we run This time we hide  This time we draw on all the fire we have inside. We need some time to find a place Where I can wipe away the madness from your face.  Our name is out Our name is known  Our name is everywhere But who knows where we're flown. I never meant to kill a man  But I will show you how to live like no one can.  So look away Look away  Hide your eyes from the land where I lie cold. Look away  Look away from the lies in the stories that were told. Look away  Look away from the love that I hide way down deep in my soul.  I met you wild in a snowed up town  When I was waiting tied and bound to be sent down. Then I broke loose You weren't around  So I raised banks and trains until I tracked you down.  Now look away Look away . . .  You followed me why I said no  You lay with me when there was nowhere safe to go. We made some friends But now it's done  I always knew that we would never find the sun.  So look away Look away . . .    Lyrics | Big Country lyrics - Look Away lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment